Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mike McClure Band visits Bloomington, Illinois


Yes it's true. The Mike McClure band has booked a show right here in Illinois. It has been quite awhile since I've seen them around here. I believe it was about four years ago in Riverton, at the Old 36 Inn and they've never been back, to my knowledge.  In other words, "my words," you're not going to want to miss this one because it could be another four years before they get this close again.  I can't begin telling you how fantastic their music is, just follow the links below and see for yourself.  They definitely will put some ROCK in your world and the lyrics will keep you coming back. 

         SAVE THE DATE:

FRIDAY NIGHT      JUNE 11TH        9:30

SIX STRINGS        BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS
http://www.sixstringsclub.com/                 Get there early and thank Chris for bringing the music.

Until then you can get yourMike McClure band  fix at http://www.reverbnation.com/mikemcclureband or at http://www.mikemcclureband.net/





                                                 A band with a huge sense of humor!
                                      


Go get ya some,

xXMusicGypsyXx

6 comments:

  1. Cool - an addition to my calendar I'm looking forward to! Last saw him at Joe's three years ago - Feb '07. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him for the first time in Feb. '07 and many times since. They put on an outstanding SHOW. I'll see you at Joe's on the 17th, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, I'll be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone going to see Ray Wylie Hubbard this Sunday at Schubas in Chicago? (www.schubas.com) Hearing "Redneck Mother" on Mother's Day might just be too precious to miss... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike and I are seeing him tonight. Monday in Urbana, couldn't swing Schubas it was my son's birthday on Mother's Day. How was Schubas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely incredible show - I love the intro stories and the sing-alongs. I had never seen him before and the show was great. He's a really nice guy too - he talked to everyone afterward. I wish I could go again tonight, but I can't make it.

    ReplyDelete