Sunday, March 21, 2010

BEGINNINGS

 WYKNOT1      A new blog that is.

I'm a girl who loves to travel and also listen to music. I'm the type of person who can't wait to find her "new" song.       

Last month while I was visiting with a friend after his first Jonathon Tyler and the Northern Lights show. He said, "you should put together a blog so people can find this good music".   So I've done just that.  Given you the details to find what I've found to be some great "new" music.





I’m lucky to be seeing two performances at www.blueberryhill.com this coming week.












Bob Schneider

















Stoney Larue and the Arsenals.                                                    

A great venue to get to a little early and enjoy the award winning food!  I've been several times to this gem of a place.  A fun place to meet new red dirt friends.  A line will start forming around the ticket area"indoors" at about 7:15 with doors opening at 8:00.



“I don’t come here for the music. I come here for the wings."


-Chuck Berry

It would be wrong of me not to share the fabulous www.moonrisehotel.com with you. It is my new favorite hotel in the loop and has a fantastic location. Quite the luxury if you’re able to spend the night! I've only stayed once, but love a hotel with a funky groove to it. Stay more than once and they send some “sweet” deals your way






My best,


xXMusicGypsyXx

1 comment:

  1. this is so cool, you have done all the hard work for me!

    ReplyDelete