Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blue Skies for Everyone

Thank you to anyone who may have taken my lead and looked at this blog, yesterday. Since it WAS, opening day.  I have so much more information that I'd like to share and please know that this blog is a huge work in progress.  I will take any/all information that you wish to send me regarding music and/or venues.  As well as, any newbies that may need some direction.   It can be very time consuming, checking all the different sites to find a show in your hood.  So hopefully If I can get my Who What and Where, "calendar" working properly, you'll be able to view the shows that way.  If it gives me trouble, I may change that portion and just go with a show listing. I will need feedback  to know if the "calendar" works for you, so please message me.

Today I get to spend some time with two of my favorite people. This, for me, is a gigantic part of going to "live shows".  You get your girlfriend time.  Not everyone takes/has time for that, in the crazy daze of life. You really HAVE to plan that.  It will NOT just happen.  Thanks to you know who, for taking me on my first "musical" road trip.  It has changed me and in a way that I will never ever take for granted.  I am truly blessed to have you and your youngin.

The next couple days are gonna be great. Tonight with the girls, we are planning on dining at a little French bistro, called Brandts, before we go to see Bob Schneider.  Really looking forward to everything tonight will offer. The LOOP in St. Louis, is the best. The Moonrise with their version of the "heavenly bed" and the absolutey grooved out decor.  I could just stay there the whole evening, but that would be silly wouldn't it?  The PIN UP bowling lounge is always fun for some after show entertaining.  I do not bowl, but I can watch and LAUGH.  The last time I was there was kind of bizarre. This couple who I don't know, were so happy everytime they through the ball that she would run and jump into his arms.  And then there was the man that proclaimed

did we really need a shirt to tell us that.


So you all enjoy your Wednesday and I will enjoy enjoy mine.  If you have any time to find new music today I have to suggest some Bob Schneider, maybe start with 40 Dogs, "Romeo and Juliet". 

Happy Day,
xXMusicGypsyXx




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment